Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Maternity Clothes & Moby Wrap






WTF. Okay so all throughout my pregnancy I wanted super cute maternity clothes and I remembered that Ann Taylor Loft sold maternity clothes. Well the second I started to show I went there and they stoped selling them. BUMMER. But I got over it. oh well. So I was looking for a cute dress to wear for Meredith's baptisim in a few weeks and I checked out Ann Taylor Loft and guess what? They are selling maternity clothes again. What is up with that?? I was miffed. Maybe next pregnancy eh?






I also wanted to say a little but about baby carriers. I got so many carriers for my baby shower and I was very excited. I got a sling, a peanut sling, a front to back carrier and a baby bjorn. Well I ended up returning all of them excepte the peanut sling and I got the moby wrap. Let me just tell you it is the best invention in the history of baby carriers. Now I know that all baby's are different and like different things but Meredith loves the Moby wrap. I love it too. It is so comfortable and soft. I love that I can be close to Meredith, she falls asleep the second I put her in it. You can also wear your baby tons of different ways. I think it is perfect. So if you are expecting or already have a little one and want a good carrier try the Moby wrap. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. She is so CUTE!!!! I totally understand the clothes, I am going through that right now! and talk about expensive, gap maternity jeans are $80 for like three months that you need them! Oh well the price we pay! I also just had to buy clothes for Seattle, we will be there the end of this month for my brother in laws wedding! I would love to get together with you! We will be in Sammamish. ~ Alicia

    ReplyDelete