Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby Update


Sean and I had our second trimester ultrasound the other day. It was so wonderful to see baby again. The ultrasound was 30 min long so we got to see baby for a long time, which I loved. Baby was moving around so much, almost dancing. We could see all the little fingers and toes and the baby was perfect. The doctor said that baby is growing great and everything is going to plan. We have posted the ultra sound video. Sean and I don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl, we want to be surprised in July. You can watch the video and see what you think but I don't know if you'll be able to tell. We are so excited to meet our little angel. 20 weeks down 20 weeks to go. We recieved a beautiful crib from my grandparents and I know Sean can't wait to put it together. My parents also bought us a beautiful bedding set with frogs and ducks on it, it is so cute and soft. I can't wait to use it. We will post pictures as soon as the nursery comes together. Thank you to everyone for all the congratulations. I also posted a picture of the baby bump, still growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment